Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Week 13 Post 2: End of the Semester

We have finished the student lead presentations part of the class and are now working on editing and putting together our final version of the primer for the class. Looking back to the beginning of the semester, I was definitely a little bit hesitant and unsure of how the class was going to work out. Having a class that is completely run by the students was definitely a new experience for me and I assume the same is true for the rest of my classmates. Now that the class is coming to the end I am definitely glad that I decided to stick with the class. The class allowed me to learn a lot of important things on the topic of organizational behavior that I will definitely use in the future, especially this summer when I start my internship. The class also allowed me to develop my presentation skills, which is one of my weak spots. It also allowed me to work with a partner and collaborate our ideas, which will be a big part of what we will be doing once we get out into the workforce. I am definitely looking forward to reading the final version of the primer, which I know all of my classmates have put a lot of time and effort into their individual contributions. The primer will be a good resource that I can put on my resume or even bring to future interviews to show the organization some of the work I have done.

4 comments:

  1. I agree, I had to adjust to a different type of class but in the end this was one of my favorites of my UNH career. I feel like we learned so much as well as tools to take away for our internship this summer. Lastly, I liked how this class improved our public speaking and writing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you stayed, too! I am looking forward to what you guys do with the Primer. That will be your lagacy for the next class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you too David, I definitely think that this class has helped me to develop my presentation skills more which I feel is also one of my weak areas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey David, I'm happy that we partnered up this semester. It was really great working with you and getting to know you better. :) I'm glad you had a good experience with the class. I think everyone else did too, including myself. It was nice to grow together as a class and collaborate on the primer and our presentations.

    ReplyDelete